Our fees for the course are £9,250
We offer both School Direct Unsalaried and Salaried
- For high quality graduates who want to be part of a school team from day one.
- You may be eligible for a bursary to support you while you train – dependent on subjects and degree classification
- Scholarships are also available for Maths, Computer, Science and Physics
- Tuition fees paid by student (through bursary or self-funding)
- Loans available from Student Loan Company
- No salary received during training
- An employment-based route for high-quality experienced graduates
- You will earn a salary while you train. This salary will be in line with the unqualified teacher pay ranges if you are employed by a local authority maintained school, or at the advertised rate at an academy.
- This salary is funded in part by a government grant which also covers the costs of the tuition fees and which is paid directly to the SCITT.
- There are no bursaries available for this route.