- Get into Teaching– One stop shop for all information about training to teach, i.e. eligibility, options, funding, help and support, how to apply, life as a teacher, school experience, salary information and teaching events.
- UCAS Teacher Training - Routes into teaching, eligibility, fees, and funding
- Student Finance – information about applying for student finance, eligibility, bursaries etc.
- Professional Skills Tests – applicants must have passed the government’s Professional Skills Tests in English and Maths before they can start an ITT course.
- NARIC – if you have overseas qualifications you will need to have a NARIC certificate of comparability done.
- NEU and NASUWT – it is advised that you join a union as soon as your training commences. The NEU is the largest union as it is now an amalgamation of what once was the NUT and the ATL.